Prominer can provide a full range of spiral concentrator for recovering the heavy minerals from alluvial sand, coastal sand minerals and black minerals. It can recover the valuable mineral such as placer gold, zircon, rutile, garnet, tin, tungsten, titano-magnetite, chrome and manganese ore. It can also remove the heavy mineral impurities in silica sand, kaolin and graphite minerals.
Prominer can provide practical and stable performance module spiral concentrator system including engineering design, equipment supply, installation & erection service, training and commissioning service, etc.
1. Stable and clear mineral separation with large handling capacity;
2. High efficiency with higher concentration ratio and high recovery;
3. High adaptability of feeding capacity and the variability of concentration, granularity and grade;
4. Easy for installation with small land space and simple operation;
5. Fast delivery with module design
6. With advantages of non-powered, no moving parts and no noise, etc.
Shaking table is one type of main equipment of gravity concentration, which is widely used in heavy minerals recovering project such as iron , ilmenite, chromite, pyrite, tungsten ore, tin ore, tantalum-niobium ore, placer gold, alluvial sand, coastal sand, gravel mine, zircon and rutile as well as other nonferrous metals, rare metals and nonmetallic minerals with adequate gravity difference.
Prominer’s shaking table is characterized by high rich ore ratio, high separating efficiency, easiness to take charge and convenient adjustment. Keep table surface operate balanced even though changing cross fall and stroke. The springs with compact structure are placed in the table. The final concentrated ore and gangue can be obtained simultaneously.
The DMS process involves the mixing of a pre-prepared ore stream with a dense medium of selected specific gravity (SG) in a mixing box and passing this mixture through a dense medium cyclone (DM cyclone). It is here that separation of the high and low SG fractions of the ore occurs. Prominer’s DMS modular plants are available with throughput capacities 8, 20, 50, 100 & 150 tons/hour. It is widely used in diamond, coal, Iron ore, manganese ore, chrome ore and chrome smelting slag processing system.
• Enhanced dense medium SG control;
• Improved dense medium plus ore mixing;
• Economical dense medium recovery;
• A separate drain and rinse screen for each of the sinks and floats streams for applications with high concentrate mass yields;
• Deployment of first-class proprietary equipment in our plants.