Mining Equipment Manufacturer in Australia
Australia has developed and perfected the technologies needed to cope with these tough conditions. It has a strong presence in the planning, development and delivery of a wide range of world-leading mining equipment, technology and services (METS) designed to ensure mines remain productive, achieve high environmental standards and contribute to sustainable economic development.
Australia is a world leader in the production of key mineralcommodities including:
• the world’s leading producer of bauxite, rutile, zircon and lithium
• the second largest producer of gold,iron ore, lead, alumina and ilmenite
• the third largest producer of manganese, uranium and zinc
• the fourth largest producer of black coal, diamonds, nickel and silver
• the fifth largest producer of brown coal and copper.
Australian firms provide mining equipment across many areas of mine development and operation offering innovative and unique solutions to improve performance and productivity.
Although not involved in the design and manufacture of big capital items such as mining trucks, earthmovers and draglines,Australia has proven capabilities in engineering and production of niche products for maintaining equipment and improving productivity.
Australia also produces:
• exploration equipment and consumables
• underground and above-ground mining equipment and vehicles
• rockbolting and strata reinforcing equipment
• drills and drilling supplies
• beneficiation equipment and supplies
• valves and fittings
• blasting products
• conveyor systems and components
• transportable buildings.
Prominer has the ability to supply complete crushing and screening system, including various crusher, screen, belt conveyor, iron remover, etc. For minerals with different properties and hardness, we can recommend suitable crusher accordingly, including jaw crusher and cone crusher for hard material, impact crusher and roller crusher for relatively soft material.